Friday, September 6, 2013

What to post...

When you're posting your basic beginning information, please include the following information:

The grade & subject of your class (This would make a good title for the post.)

What students need to bring to class

What they'll need for class, but don't need to bring to class

What needs to be done for the first class

What you expect to do in class

The work that will be done at home for a typical week

Any long-term assignments you anticipate

Any other information that you think will be helpful

Some of you have already typed this information up; perhaps you'd like to copy/paste that info or just post the file; I think that's easy to do!

So I'll go try to do it and see if it works!  :-)

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that this post didn't run all together like the "Greetings!" post did? I think I made that difference when I clicked on the "Compose" button at the top left-hand corner of my screen. Try it!

    ReplyDelete