Friday, September 6, 2013

Greetings!

Hello lovely ladies! I was hoping that I'd be able to write the e-mail inviting you to join this blog, but Blogger has sent the invitation off without me putting my two cents in. The thought is that this blog could be the one-stop place where all the information about the co-op is available. It's set up so each of us who are participating in the co-op can post. It is a closed blog, so no one else can view it. In case you're wondering, Maureen thought this was a good idea, and I'm considering that "official approval." I'd like this to be a place where we can each post information for the classes we're teaching in co-op. Anyone who has questions about your class can then respond in a comment, so you'll get an e-mail telling you that someone has commented on your post. You can respond with another comment or, if you think it's necessary, with another post. In the interests of streamlined communication, let's limit this to co-op information, OK? I don't have much blogging experience, so please don't consider me an expert. This is an experiment; it will be helpful if you all would participate (sorry, I guess that makes you guinea pigs) at least as far as posting basic beginning information about your class. Thanks! Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment