Tuesday, September 17, 2013

History Grade 6 - Week of Sept. 16

Hello Happy Homeschoolers!

I hope the assignment sheet I handed to your students for History is clear. We already did the reading, map work, literature reading & timeline work for Lesson 6. All that's left for Lesson 6 is the creative writing activity.

Then, for each lesson, you'll see a checkbox for each activity that is assigned and an x for each activity that is not assigned. I thought this would be an easy way for them to visually see exactly what needs to be done for each lesson and if they're check-off-the-box types they can easily do that and see how quickly they make progress on their History lesson for each day.

If you have a question, please contact me -- you can click below to make a comment (It will either say No comments or ## Comments - just click there to comment). Blogger will then send me the comment and, when I answer it, you'll get an e-mail telling you my response. The advantage of this is that if I've been particularly confusing about something and you both have the same question, the second person to visit the blog will find the question and answer already there. (This may not be a big deal for this class, but for some of the bigger classes, this could save the teacher from sending out 5-6 answers to the same question.)

I'm looking forward to working with this group of students -- I really enjoyed the class yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment