Sunday, March 2, 2014

Photo essay description - Roaring Twenties

Do the assignments for Lessons 101 and 105. 
Pick two of Lessons 102-104 OR do a photo essay project on the Roaring Twenties. Use pictures (I would like you to have at least 12 pictures) with captions to tell about what was going on in the U.S. in the 1920s -- in fashion, art, food, industry, politics, literature, music, sports, inventions, culture, organized crime, architecture, etc. You can do a general overview of the era or you may pick one subject to learn about more in-depth. I would like you to have at least twelve pictures. Your captions should give enough information that your readers understand the picture and what it has to do with the 1920s (you will need an average of 1-2 sentences per picture to do this). Try to have a nice, logical flow from picture to picture. You may do this assignment on paper or on the Grace Co-op blog. (If you want to put it on the blog, please let me know and I’ll make it so you can post. I think you’ll find it quite easy.) Call, text or e-mail me with any questions! Some ideas...
  • Jazz musicians (and get sound clips in addition to pictures?)
  • Advertising from the 20s
  • Products from the 20s that are still popular today (how have they changed?)

1 comment:

  1. hey it took me awhile to figure out how to use the blog but i think i know now

    ReplyDelete