Thursday, April 10, 2014

history paper


Grace Heck

April 10th 2014

History

2 page paper
I Wanna be a Cowboy


        
       
    Out in the middle of Tennessee lived two little kids and their parents. Andy was 12 
years-old and loved playing guitar, and acting like a cowboy. "Andy can you please  
STOP? My ears are ringing from that horrible singing and guitar music." Screamed 4 
year-old Macy over the loud off tune music.  "But I wanna play and isn't this a free 
country because last time I checked it was." "I'm gonna tell mo that if you don't stop 
and that you don't deserve to live on a ranch in Texas with tons of cattle." Amy pouted. "I  
won't stop". Demanded Andy. "Oh yes you will. Mom!" Amy ran  off screaming. "Andy 
won't stop playing his stupid guitar and you know what I wish I wasn't related to him. I 
think if I was you I wouldn't let him live on a ranch in Texas with  tons of cattle and I 
would also ground him for the rest of his life!" "Honey you need to calm down and 
apologize to your brother. Do you understand?" "NO I DON'T WANT TO 
 UNDERSTAND!" "Honey I want you to go to your room and think about what you just 
said and come out when you are all calmed down." Said Susan(the kids mom). Off  went 
Macy who was crying to her room. Macy had cried herself to sleep and was in her room 
for six hours her mom eventually decided to wake her up and ask her if she was ready to 
go apologize to Andy for what she did. She nodded and yawned and went to go 
 apologize for what she had done. Andy was debating whether or not to forgive her when 
 he saw his mom he decided to forgive her and went on with his day. When Andy grew 
up he moved to the Middle of Texas and owned a cattle ranch with millions of cattle and 
enjoyed seeing his sister on the ranch everyday when she comes to work with the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment